Primary Care Networks
Primary Care Networks are part of the NHS long term plan for general practices to work together in groups.
This surgery is now part of the Hatters Health Network.
We now have new staff members to provide personalised care and supporting roles a this practice.
Our Clinical Pharmacists:
- Undertake face to face medication reviews, and change/prescribe your medicines.
- They will manage patients who are treated with multiple and complex medicines.
- These staff are able to do medicine monitoring through a person-centred approach.
Our Social Prescribers:
- Support people with social issues, not just medical problems.
- From bereavement, housing, employment issues, debt, isolation, lifestyle support, to care arrangements.
- Help people navigate the system to get the right support for them.
Each practice has a Mental Health Link Worker:
- They can see patients in the practice with mental health problems.
- They have longer appointments for brief cognitive therapy and counselling.
- They can refer people to more extensive counselling or mental health support.
Our At Home First Team:
- Each practice has a care coordinator who can support our elderly patients.
- To coordinate care at home for those who face the challenges of frailty.
- Every month, each practice has a team meeting to review the care of our most vulnerable elderly and palliative patients.